TURBOSTATS FOR FOOTBALL 9.0 SUPPORT PAGE
NOTE: THERE IS A NEW 10.0 VERSION.
IF YOU ARE A SUBSCRIBER YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THIS ONE FREE. See
What's new in each update:
9.0I Includes fix box score if the option for including Sack yards in the
rushing stats is on, don't subtract sack yards from total yards twice
1. Add option in preferences for adding Sack Yards to the
quarterback's rushing stats in box score and posting (see preferences in
2. Add option to modify the number of yards added to the line
of scrimmage for field goals (default is 18) (see preferences in live game)
3. Added an auto repair feature for a player's data file if it is not
created properly (to avoid error message loops)
1. Changes for posting stats (after live scoring) for
PAT's rushing and receiving in the game form
1. Fix for
printing of the Scouting Report
2. Changed EDIT in livescoring to stay on
the row after saving an edit and not moving to the bottom
1. Fix for Webcasting when the Home/Away status for the
game is set to Away> the Team names appears correctly with the players stats
2. Modified by user request: Rushing, Passing and Receiving statistics for
PAT's are dropped from the boxscores. If you want to include then you
have to check the boxes in the Preference box in Live Scoring (fig 1) and
the Report Options box for cumulative stat reports (fig 1) .
Set default for Goal to Go Touchdowns to not highlight a 1st Down made as is
the case in the NFL. You can change this default in the Preferences
any comments about these new options or other desired features
send your comments here
Support for Youth/Club version
Fixed Box score for 2nd, 3rd and 4th quarters (said 2st,3st,4st)
1. I can't see my video in the Media Viewer:
Different cameras record in different compression formats.
Each format may need its own translator called a Codec. If you install
the software that came with the video camera on your computer, it should
install the correct codec on your computer. If you switch computers
you may have to install the codec files on the new computer.
How to Check your Video Codec Files: Start> Control
Panel> Sounds & audio devices (naturally)> Hardware tab>
highlight "video codecs"> properties> the properties tab
will list all your codecs;
1. Q. How do I print in landscape mode ? A. Use the File>Print >
2. Q. How do I delete a player from game line up? A. use the menu Players >
Remove from lineup
3. Q. How do I print multiple reports on one page ? A. Use File > Page Setup >
click off the [ ] page break box.
4. Problem: I get an error message starting TurboStats "component threed.vbx
or one of it's dependencies is not properly registered".
Solution: Turn Off User Account Controls and Reboot see
MaxPreps is a registered trademark of CBS
MaxPreps, Inc., a CBS Company. CyberLink PowerDirector is a
trademark of CyberLink Corp.
Hudl is a registered Trademark of Agile Sports Technology Inc.